Content Management System
WiCMS the content management system from Wifi Networks has been designed as a single platform solution for the content industry. It allows mobile content developers to create, upload, manage and publish their content in a simple and reliable manner. The content thus published on the platform by several providers is than reviewed and published by the platform owner and is made available to the service providers. The service providers in turn than publish the content on their WAP and WEB portals making it available to the millions of subscribers. The content billing is essentially on a pay per download basis either on a prepaid or a post paid basis. Once the billing is done the revenue distribution happens in a reverse flow as per the pre agreed revenue sharing terms.
The CMS has been designed as one central platform which maintains the entire content and the transactions details for its usage allowing the content provider or the service providers to see their traffic reports to the last minute. To ensure the privacy of all the concerned and to ensure maximum distribution the system allows different users to transact on a different level. The roles defined in the system are:
- CMS owner – The owner of the platform (CO)
- Access control and account creation.
- Content Provider accounts.
- Service Provider accounts.
- Content Operations accounts.
- Operator configuration – access, delivery, billing.
- Device Management.
- Content Approval.
- Administration, configuration.
- Content provider – The provider of the content (CP)
- Content upload.
- MIS on upload / download.
- Content Categories / Metadata.
- View and manage content.
- Service provider – The provider of the content to the end users (SP)
- Content and Service publishing.
- Content grouping.
- Content Layout – for WAP / Web.
- User groups.
- Promotion Engine.
System Architecture :
- Content ID.
- Content Uploading.
- Content Preview.
- Content Publishing.
- Digital Rights Management.
- Screen size.
- Color resolution.
- WAP accept types for text/audio/video/images.
- MMS accept types.
- WAP Headers.
- Java support. etc.,
Detailed functions roles
- Content Provider(CP)
- Service Provider (SP) / Operators
- Operator / Region Management
- Creation of Content Portals
- Content ordering mechanism from third party WEB and WAP portals
- Billing integration
- Search Engine
- Service Management
Overview – Features
- Integrated user management.
- Project based working.
- Version control of content.
- History of changes.
- Dynamic page rendering.
- Static export with “backlink” capability.
- Browser based editing.
- Fully database driven.
- Page & element caching mechanism.
- Workflow & task management.
- Content Vendor, Operator, Service Provider integrations.
- Java and xml based.
- Web based user friendly templates. interface to manage content.
- Multiple sites management.
- Meta data from content exploitation.
- User Management (CP, CO, SP )
- Time stamping of content releases.
- Unicode support for multiple language sites.
- Import and export of content.
- Robust inbuilt search engine to search content.
- Rights Filter for publishing content based on Service Provider, Platforms and Operator.