Customer Care Service
More than just a USSD gateway, USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) is the best channel for running customer care services. Wifi’s USSD Menu Browser customized to run a customer care service enables swift implementation of new services by configuring the menu on the server side. For the customer, USSD menu services are simple and free of charge. They can access the service code stored in the SIM card.
USSD Browser can be customized to run customer care services typically to handle requests like mobile payment, account statements, prepaid recharges, language choices, multiple SIM management, customer care helpline, billing queries, credit recharge from scratch card or voucher even when roaming, credit transfer from one prepaid account to another, tariff plan change, subscription for various VAS services.
Operator benefits :
- Reduce operational costs (unbilled voice calls, IVR maintenance costs).
- Inexpensive - USSD already exists in operator networks.
- Fully interactive mobile services to nearly all your mobile users.
- Leverage your existing 2G network investments.
- Generate revenues with highly cost-effective and profitable services.
- Save on your current IVR application operating costs with network efficient services.
- Boost traffic on SMS / MMS services.
- Increase ARPU with innovative interactive data services to all customers.
Subscriber benefits :
- High speed connections and interactions (connection in less than 2 seconds).
- Simple and Easy access.
- User friendly and intuitive navigation with browser type features and session persistency.
- Seamless Roaming: Services are available anywhere in the world using the same codes.
- Compatible with nearly all legacy handsets, no need for handsets modification /configuration or SIM card up gradation.
- Inexpensive (or even free) services.
- Network efficient and cost effective.